23 May 2006

MY LINKS

To get the most out of my blog, please check out the LINKS on the right-hand side of the page.

LINKS TO NAPOLEONIC RESOURCES
My links feature my favourite manufacturers of Napoleonic miniatures; companies that provide superb accessories; the top painters of Nap miniatures; uniform guides on other web sites; Napoleonic wargame rules including my personal favourite General de Brigade; Napoleonic research sites; forums; Painted Horses - possibly the best source for painting horses on the web and finally links to Orders of Battle for 1815!

LINKS TO WARGAME PLATES
Further down my links you'll find links to all my specially designed Wargame Plates featuring the units present at the "Battle of Quatre-Bras" on 16 June 1815. Each plate provides wargamers with the precise the number of men (figures) required to base a company, squadron, battalion, regiment & battery as well as basing details for Brigade, Division and Corps level command bases.

LINKS TO 1815 UNIFORM PLATES
Below the links to my Wargame Plates you'll find my Uniform Plates developed using Alexis Caberet's superb Napoleonic illustrations. Each plate details the uniforms worn by each unit present at the Battle of Quatre-Bras.

QUATRE-BRAS FORUM
To join my my Yahoo Quatre-Bras Forum and receive advance warning of future posts on my blog as well as meeting other enthusiasts of the Waterloo Campaign of 1815 click on the link above or the Yahoo icon in my links on the right hand side of this page.

Finally, may I thank all those who have written to me personally. If I can inspire just one of you then I feel all my effort has been worthwhile.


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

No comments: