20 May 2006

JC is Back!

Contrary to popular belief, I haven't been in hiding nor licking my wounds from the reaction to my Salute articles. Work has taken me to another shore but now I’m back at my desk and ol’ computer excited about continuing my project, “The Waterloo Campaign in Miniature”. There’s still a lot to do so let’s outline future posts:

UNIFORM PLATES
I am currently finishing the plates for the French Infantry 1815 – Line (Ligne) & Légère (Light).
These comprise six plates in total: Three Line Infantry plates – Fusiliers, Voltigeurs, Grenadiers and three Light Infantry plates: Chasseurs, Voltigeurs and Carabiniers. I will be posting these over the weekend. Many may find this quite useful as Perry Miniatures have now brought out a truly brilliant range of 1815 French Infantry in 28mm.

Next week, I plan to move onto the Allied units, starting with uniform plates for the Netherlands infantry and cavalry.

BATTLE MAPS: QUATRE-BRAS
I have three developed three maps so far - Positions at 2pm, 2.30pm & 3pm (when the first Anglo-Allied reinforcements began arriving). These will also be posted shortly.


PAINTING PROJECT
I am also am nearing completion of my Brunswick Uhlans that now look quite impressive and will post new photos in my Gallery.

REPLIES TO EMAILS
Finally, and most important of all, I am going to be working through my postbag and will answer all those who have taken the time and trouble to write to me.

Yes, JC is back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all congratulations for your site and job ...

I am also a 100 days fanatic and I would like to know how to download your plate in higher resolution or so

regards

sergio