7 April 2006

NEW PHOTOS POSTED - SEE GALLERY

NEW PHOTOS POSTED
For those following the progress of my attempt to paint a squadron of 28mm Brunswick Uhlans (Perry Miniatures) to show at Salute Zero Six @ The Excel Centre, London on Saturday 22nd April, I've begun painting some Uhlans before returning to painting some more horses! I'll be posting some new pix onto my Gallery later today.

NEW LINKS
I have updated my links. * = New Link
All the links listed should provide readers with superb information relating to the Napoleonic era. Links to my Quatre-Bras FORUM, WARGAME PLATES, UNIFORM GUIDES & GALLERY can also be found here.

DAY 62: 50,000 PAGE VIEWS & 12,500 GLOBAL VISITORS
When I installed my stat counter on 4 Feb (a week after launching the site), little did I realise that 62 days later this little folly would grow into a veritable Napoleonic ogre. May I thank everyone for their support and comments to date, and to those contacting me direct, I will endeavour to answer them when I have a quieter moment. The best place for posting questions or comments is via my Yahoo Forum, which I check every day. Once again, thanks for your support and do spread the word.

No comments: